3. Ratification of Indenture; Supplemental Indenture Part of Indenture. Except as
expressly amended hereby, the Indenture is in all respects ratified and confirmed and all the terms, conditions and provisions thereof shall remain in full force and effect. This Supplemental Indenture shall form a part of the Indenture for all
purposes, and every Holder of Notes heretofore or hereafter authenticated and delivered shall be bound hereby.
4. No Recourse Against
Others. No director, officer, employee, incorporator or stockholder of the Issuer or Holdings or any other direct or indirect parent or the New Subsidiary Guarantor, as such, will have any liability for any obligations of the Issuer or the New
Subsidiary Guarantor under the Notes, the Indenture, the Guarantees or for any claim based on, in respect of, or by reason of, such obligations or their creation. Each Holder of Notes, by accepting a Note, waives and releases all such liability.
This waiver and release are part of the consideration for issuance of the Notes. This waiver may not be effective to waive liabilities under the federal securities laws.
5. Notices. For purposes of Section 12.1 Notices of the Indenture, the address for notices to the New Subsidiary Guarantor
c/o Syniverse Holdings, Inc.
8125 Highwoods Palm Way
Facsimile: (813) 637-5000
Attention: Laura E. Binion, Esq.
6. Governing Law. This Supplemental Indenture shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New
York, without giving effect to the applicable principles of conflicts of law to the extent that the application of the laws of another jurisdiction would be required thereby. This Supplemental Indenture is subject to the provisions of the Trust
Indenture Act that are required to be part of the Indenture and this Supplemental Indenture and shall, to the extent applicable, be governed by such provisions.
7. Counterparts. The parties may sign any number of copies of this Supplemental Indenture. Each signed copy shall be an original, but
all of them together shall represent the same agreement. Delivery of an executed counterpart of a signature page to this Supplemental Indenture by telecopier, facsimile or other electronic transmission (i.e. a pdf or tif)
shall be effective as delivery of a manually executed counterpart thereof.
8. Effect of Headings. The section headings herein are
for convenience only and shall not affect the construction hereof.
9. The Trustee. The Trustee shall not be responsible in any
manner whatsoever for or in respect of the validity or sufficiency of this Supplemental Indenture or for or in respect of the recitals contained herein, all of which recitals are made solely by the New Subsidiary Guarantor.
[remainder of page intentionally blank]